Ah, yes, Satellite TV. It was once touted as a fresh and revolutionary alternative to Cable TV. The only issue is that Satellite TV’s channels became more plain vanilla and boring with time. It was almost as if the providers were so busy collecting your money that they forgot that you wanted a quality TV experience in exchange. Well, now it’s time to break the cycle of dependence!
It’s time to sign up for a service that’s so innovative that it brings the world of TV content to your doorstep. What’s more is that it’s affordable, puts you in control of your TV-watching experience, and promises to change how you watch TV. It’s Typhoon Labs IPTV!
What is Typhoon Labs IPTV?
This IPTV service is for you if you’re ready to shake up your TV viewing experience forever. What you’ll get in return for a measly $15 monthly is over 1,200 HD and quality channels. You’ll be able to watch the content on up to five devices and get a voice on demand. Now, all you have to do is skip going to fast food restaurants for two days a month, and you’ll be able to afford this service.
Typhoon Labs IPTV Features
While you can always hop on Google to look its features up, I’ll make your life easier by listing them here since I know you’re very busy. Look forward to the following when you sign up for it:
- More than 1,200 live HD and quality channels
- Plans for as low as $15 a month
- Connect the service to up to five devices; you can connect to more with more advanced plans.
- You’ll get a voice on demand if you want it
- Compatible with a VPN; in fact, you should use it with a VPN
- Comes with a 48-hour free trial
- No set IP location
- All major sports networks included
- Pay-Per-View channels are free
- Major and popular adult channels are free
- Popular news networks are free
- Favourites manager included
- Comes with 24/7 channels
- Catchup options included
- Compatible with external players
- Features all international channels
- Pay with Bitcoin, PayPal, and credit/debit cards
- Contact customer service through email and the online form
- Comes with M3U URL
- An electronic Programming Guide (EPG) included
- Can install on Firestick TV, Fire TV, and all Android devices
- Installable on major IPTV players
- Customer support is available day and night
Typhoon Labs IPTV Channels
You’ll need to subscribe if you want a comprehensive channel listing since there are too many channels to list here. However, I will do you a favour and list some major channels here. Then, you can decide if you want to subscribe to the service.
- French general channels
- French news channels
- French entertainment channels
- Spanish channels
- Italian channels
- Bein sports
- Moroccan channels
- French sports channels
- French cinema
- French kid’s channels
- Portuguese channels
- Belgian channels
- Bein entertainment
- Algerian channels
It categorized channels by categories. So, naturally, it has dozens of categories. Some of the major ones are:
- Major sports channels
Typhoon Labs IPTV Plans
The service offers three major plans. I’ll list them and some of their details below:
- More than 1,200 channels, up to five connections, and voice on-demand for $15 a month
- $30 for three months of the same features as the first plan
- $70 for a year of the same features as the first plan
You’re better off subscribing to the service every month. The reason is that it has been known to upgrade and change its plan offerings suddenly, frequently, and without notice. So, you risk locking yourself out of certain new features if you sign up for a contract.
What You Should Know About Typhoon Labs IPTV
This is an IPTV service, and IPTV services have been associated with organized crime syndicates. So, your sensitive information, like your credit card and social security numbers, is vulnerable. Do yourself a favor and protect yourself using a VPN when watching the content. You can find VPNs easily by google them.
Another reason you should use a VPN with it is that the service has been known to stream copyrighted content. The channels and content you may be watching may be illegal and banned in your country. You’ll save many legal headaches by keeping yourself off the radar of the authorities in your country with a VPN.
The site itself is safe. I went onto it and checked. You won’t have to worry about putting any malware, Trojan horses, or viruses on your computer!
Subscribing to Typhoon Labs IPTV
Follow these steps to subscribe to the service:
- Launch a web browser on any digital device
- Go to its official website
- Navigate to the home screen and select the pricing tab
- Choose the right plan for you and select the “start now” button
- You’ll be taken to the plans page. Click on the plan you want
- Select the “add to cart” button
- Click on the “Proceed to checkout cart” button
- You’ll be taken to the billing details page. Input your payment details and billing address. Then select the “Place Order” button
You have now subscribed to it. You’ll get a confirmation email with a username, password, and M3U IPTV URL. Save it; you’ll need it to hook it to other devices.
Connecting Typhoon Labs IPTV to an Android Device
Follow these steps:
- Turn your Android device on
- Go to the settings section and enable the Unknown Sources option
- Launch a web browser and visit this URL. You’ll download the APK file from here
- Open the APK file
- You’ll see an “Install” button on the popup screen that will appear. Click on it
- Wait for the file to install, then click on the “Open” button. That action will launch the app
- Input your username and password, then log into your account
- You can now watch the content on your Android device!
Installing Typhoon Labs IPTV on Firestick TV
Follow these steps:
- Power your Firestick TV on
- Navigate to the home screen and click on the “find” tab
- Select the “search” title
- Use the onscreen keyboard to type in “Downloader.”
- You’ll see a list appear. Select “Downloader” from that list
- Click on the “Get” or “Download” button. That action will install the Downloader app on your TV
- Now, navigate to the home screen
- Click on Settings and select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options and click on the “Install Unknown Apps” option
- Enable the “Downloader apps” option. That action will let you install it, which is an app from an unknown source
- Launch the app, and enter Typhoon Labs IPTV’s APK URL in the appropriate box
- Click on the “Go” button to download the app on your Firestick TV
- Click on the “install” button on the popup screen once the app has been downloaded.
- Click on the “Open” button next
- You’ve launched the app. Now, key in your login credentials in the Login tab
- Click on the Sign in button
- You are now free to watch it on your Firestick TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Typhoon Labs IPTV?
It’s a revolutionary way to watch TV that puts you in complete control of your TV-watching experience.
What types of channels does the service offer?
You’ll get access to over 1,200 quality HD channels. The channels will be grouped by category, with several categories to choose from.
How much does it cost to subscribe to Typhoon Labs IPTV?
The standard plan costs $15 a month.
If you’re tired of coming home from work and choosing from a predetermined list of channels and content to watch, subscribe to it. The variety of content offerings is mind-boggling, and the price is beyond reasonable. You’ll expand your TV-watching horizons, all while being in complete control of your TV-watching experience!