It’s King IPTV and offers you choices that traditional TV providers don’t. You can get it if you don’t dine out for one day a month. You’ll be in control, and you’ll be able to watch any channel in the world you want whenever you want. You can watch it on any device imaginable. You can also watch shows that went off of the air decades ago.
Read on to learn more about this fantastic new IPTV service!
What is King IPTV?
It is a revolutionary way to watch TV. Instead of being at the mercy of the TV provider, as was the case traditionally, you are put in control. For example, you can watch a variety of channels anytime and at any place you want. Note that some of these channels may not be available with traditional TV providers like Comstar IPTV.
You’ll enjoy access to over 12,000 channels, Voice on Demand, and HD quality channels. You can install and watch the content on various devices, including Android devices, Amazon Fire stick, Fire TV, and more!
King IPTV Features
While you could always Google these features, I know you lead a busy life with work and family, so I’ll list the most salient features. This list is extensive since it is an outstanding service!
- Over 12,000 quality HD channels
- Plans for as little as $9 a month
- One connection with the lowest-price package
- VOD options for movies and shows
- Compatible with a VPN. It would help if you used a VPN when using this IPTV.
- New users get a 12-hour free trial
- 3,6, and 12-month plans
- No set IP Location
- All major sports channels
- Pay-Per-View channels
- All news channels
- All entertainment channels
- All international channels
- Works with IPTV players
- M3U URL
- Electronic Programming Guide (EPG)
- Pay using Bitcoin and PayPal
- Contact customer support online and through email
- Can install on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android devices
- Can easily manage favorites channels
- You can play the content on external players.
King IPTV Channels
Since it has more than 12,000 channels, it’s impossible to list them. However, I will make your life easier by listing the major channels:
- General French channels
- French News
- French entertainment
- Spanish channels
- Italian channels
- Bein sports
- Moroccan channels
- French sports
- French cinema
- French kids
- Portuguese channels
- Belgian channels
- Bein entertainment
King IPTV Plans
You can connect up to 1 device with each plan. It appears to offer three plans:
- You can get a 3-month plan for $27.
- You can get a 6-month plan for $49.
- You can get an annual plan for $57.
I highly recommend you sign up for a monthly plan because it has been known to change its plan offerings without warning. Signing up for a contract could lock you out of certain great features that newer plans may offer. You should also sign up for the plans using an anonymous email address. The good news is that you can pay for the plans with PayPal or Bitcoin.
What You Should Know About King IPTV
I went on their website and found it to be safe. I must warn you that you’re being watched since IPTV service providers have been connected to organized crime syndicates. Also, it has been known to stream copyrighted content. So, you could find yourself on the legal radar in your country if you don’t use a VPN when watching its channels. The good news is that you can easily Google VPNs. Just type “VPN” into Google’s search engine, and you will find hundreds of results in less than a second.
Subscribing to King IPTV
Follow these steps to subscribe to it. You must be on a personal computer to subscribe to the service.
- Type the URL into the browser. You can click on this link to go directly to their website.
- Go to the home page and choose the plan you want.
- Click on the plan title to select it.
- You should also choose the device you want to watch on. That selection will be on the plan page.
- It will offer you a VPN subscription when you subscribe to a plan. You should register for a VPN subscription. I have discussed the reasons why earlier in the article.
- Select the “Add to Cart” option. You’ll be adding the plan to the cart.
- Click on the “View Cart” icon. It will be in green.
- Select the “Proceed to Checkout” button. You’ll be taken to the next screen.
- Input your billing address and payment information into the appropriate fields.
- Note: If you don’t pay through Bitcoin or PayPal, you’ll have to contact IPTV by What Sapp to arrange other payment options.
- Click the box that requires you to agree to all terms.
- Select the “Place the Order” button.
- You’ll receive an email containing your M3U URL, user name, and password.
Installing King IPTV on Android Devices
- Go to the Play Store and look for the IPTV Pro App. Alexander Sofronov made it.
- Download and install the IPTV Pro app
- Open the app. You’ll see the Hamburger icon at the top. Select it.
- Select the “more” option. It’s the first result on the menu.
- You’ll have to add a new playlist. You do that by clicking on the “Add” icon.
- You’ll see an Add URL icon at the top of the list. Select it.
- You’ll see a field that tells you to enter the Playlist URL. The Playlist URL is in the email you received when subscribing to it. Please enter it.
- Select the “ok” button. That will add the playlist
- You click on the playlist to start watching its channels.
Installing King IPTV on Apple Devices
- Launch your Apple device and install the GSE Smart IPTV. It’s in the App Store.
- Open the app. Then agree to all of its terms and conditions.
- You’ll see the Hamburger icon at the top of the list. Click on it and select the Remote Playlists option.
- You’ll see an Add (+) icon at the bottom of the page. Select it.
- Click on the M3U URL. It’s on the menu
- Choose whatever name you want for the playlist and input the M3U URL you received in your sign-up email.
- Choose the Add button. You’ll be adding the playlist to the remote playlist section.
- You can now watch channels by tapping on the playlist you have just created.
Installing King IPTV on Firestick
- Turn your Firestick TV on and click on the Find tab. It’s on the home screen.
- Select the Search title. It’s on the home screen.
- Locate the Downloader app. It will be in the Amazon Store. Download and install it.
- Go to your remote control and press the Home button. You’ll be taken to the home screen.
- Click on settings. Then select my fire tv. Then select developer options. Then select Install Unknown apps. Finally, click on the downloader. You’re giving Firestick permission to install on it.
- Turn the downloader on by clicking on it.
- Go to the home screen
- Open the downloader app and input the APK URL.
- Select the go button and download the IPTV APK File on your Firestick device.
- Click on the Install icon. That will install the IPTV app. It will also open the app on your Firestick TV.
- You can now watch IPTV channels on your Firestick TV. Just remember to log into your IPTV account first same as guek IPTV.
Installing King IPTV on Kodi
- Install the Kodi app and open it on your device.
- Go to the left panel and click on the TV icon
- You’ll see a pop-up screen appear. It will say, “OK.” Click on it.
- You’ll see an “Enter add-on browser” on the screen. Select it.
- You’ll be taken to PVR Clients Add-ons. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client from the scroll-down list.
- Select the Install icon
- Select the Enable button, then choose the Configure button. IPTV will start to download on your Kodi app.
- Go to the location icon and select it. You’ll see a drop-down menu appear. Select the Remote Path option. That will allow IPTV to access Kodi through the Internet.
- Input the M3U URL in the appropriate field
- Select the OK button. That will add to the M3U playlist.
- Restart the Kodi app. Then go to the left panel and launch the TV tab.
- You can now stream channels through Kodi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is King IPTV legal?
I can’t answer that question since it’s impossible to determine that at this point. However, I can say that some of the content it streams may be. So, I recommend you use a VPN when streaming the content.
Does King IPTV stream live channels?
Yes, it does.
The days you had to rely on the mercy of traditional TV providers like Cable and Satellite TV are over. You can now watch whatever TV content you want whenever you want. You’ll pay a nominal price to do so. The TV-watching world is now, literally, your oyster!