You crave choices, everyone does. Having choices puts you in control and makes you feel special. If you love that special feeling, you should buy Ezee Streams. The IPTV service will create a world of endless possibilities in TV viewing experiences in your life by giving you choices in TV channels and watching options. Read on to learn more about it.
That’s a very good question to ask. If you Google the phrase, “what is Ezee Streams” You’ll learn the following:
- It’s an IPTV service
- You’ll have access to over 19,000 channels.
- The channels are grouped by category
- You can connect the service to at least one digital device
- Pay only $9.99 a month for the basic plan.
- Install the service on any Android device
Expect the following with this service:
- More than 19,000 live channels
- Basic plan beginning at $9.99 a month
- Access to at least one connection
- Voice on demand service
- Free trial
- VPN compatible – in fact, it’s recommended that you use this Stream with a VPN
- The IP location is not locked
- Access to major sports channels
- Pay per tv
- Adult channels included
- Access to major news networks
- Manage favorite channels
- Access to 24/7 channels
- Catchup viewing options
- External players supported
- Access to international channels
- Pay through PayPal and Venmo
- Access customer support by email and an online contact form
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) included
- Works with most IPTV players
- Access to 24/7 customer support
Ezee Streams Channels List
You’ll have access to the following categories of channels and more:
This offers the following channel options. Note that this is definitely not an exhaustive list:
- EU France General
- EU France News
- EU France Entertainment
- EU Spain
- EU Italy
- EU Bien News
- EU Morocco
- EU France Sports
- EU France Cinema
- EU France Kids
- EU Portugal
- EU Belgium
- AR Bien Entertainment
- AR Algeria
This Streams offers three plans:
- $9.99 a month with 19,000 channels
- $33.99 for six months contains 18,000 channels.
- $59.99 for 12 months with 20,000 channels.
Ezee Streams TV Login
You’ll need to create an account on website to access and download the app doing so requires you to create a user name and password to log into that account.
How to get Ezee Streams for Firestick?
One Android device that you can install it on is Firestick. Follow these steps to do so: Note that you have to register on website before you can download and install the app. You have to sign up for a plan after registering. You should also use this with a VPN since it can stream copyrighted content. So, you can save yourself a lot of legal headaches by staying off of the authorities’ radar with a VPN.
- Turn Firestick on
- Navigate to the Find option and select the Search icon
- Type the word Downloader into the search field
- Select the downloader app. It should be the first option you can click on
- Click on the download option. You have now downloaded the app on your Firestick device.
- Navigate back to the home screen and select the settings button
- Click on My Fire TV. From there, select Developer Options. Then select Install Unknown Apps. Finally, click on Downloader.
- Activate the Toggle option. That will let you install apps from unknown sources on Firestick
- Run the Downloader and copy the URL for the Apk you were given when you signed up for a plan.
- Select the Go option. That will download the app file onto Firestick
- Click on Install. You’ll install it on Firestick TV.
- Open the app and select the add playlists option in the home screen
- Select the enter URL option and type the M3U URL for this Streams apps. You were given the URL when you signed up for a plan.
- You are now free to watch it on TV channels on your Firestick TV.
How to Subscribe for Ezee Streams?
Go to any browser on your personal computer or smartphone and search for website. Select the official website from the list of options. Go to choose a plan for you and select the plan you want. You click on select plan to do that. Fill in the required information on the Checkout page, then select the Place Your Order option.
How to Watch Ezee Streams on IOS devices?
- Turn your iOS device on and go to the App Store (Apple)
- Search for IPTVX and select the app from the list of suggestions.
- Click on the Get button. That will install it on your mobile device.
- Run the app and enter your username and password to login
- You can now watch TV channels on your iPhone.
How to Stream Ezee Streams on Kodi?
- Launch the Kodi app on your device and select the TV app in the home screen.
- Click on the Enter add-on browser. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client option – it’s in the list
- Select the configure option and click on General
- Click on settings and select the Remote Path option. It will appear in the drop down box.
- Select the OK option. Then click on the M3U Playlist URL from the available options.
- Type the playlist URL into the appropriate field and select the OK button
- Click on the Enable option and go to the categories section. You’ll see the channels button, click on it.
- Kodi will install it and you can watch many TV channels on it.
How to Watch Ezee Streams on Mag Devices?
- Turn the Mag device on and navigate to settings
- Click on Systems settings and choose the Servers option
- Select the portals options and Enter in the portal name field
- Enter the M3U URL of it into the field and click on the Save button.
- The mag device will restart with the app downloaded on it and you will be able to watch many TV channels on it.
How to Get Ezee Streams on Enigma 2?
- Power on your Enigma 2 device and navigate to settings.
- Click on Setup. Then select System Network Devices. Finally, click on Setup Adapter.
- Select the settings option. You’ll see an IP address on the screen. Be sure to note it down.
- Go to the official Putty website and launch the app from there. Note, you must do that on your personal computer
- You’ll see a field there, enter the IP address there and click on Telenet
- Select the open option and set the default login as the root directory
- Enter the M3U URL into the appropriate field and select reboot
- Now, click the enter button
- The device will restart downloaded on it. You’ll be able to watch multiple TV channels from now on.
How to Watch Ezee Streams on Smart TV?
- Power on your TV. You’ll see the home screen. Launch the App Store from there
- Go to the search results and select IPTV Smarter from the list. Make sure it’s the official app
- Click on the Install button to install the app on your Smart TV.
- Launch the app and enter your username, password, and M3U URL.
- Select the add user option
- You can now watch TV channels since you’ve installed on your Smart TV.
How to Install Ezee Streams Directly?
You can go to the official website to download the app either as a standalone app or to work on your Android device. Be sure you install the downloader app on your Android app if you’re going to use it as a standalone device.
Is Ezee Streams legal?
It’s unknown since it’s hard to verify their licensing. So, you should use a VPN if you’re going to use it. Doing so will save you a lot of potential future headaches.
Why Ezee Streams not working?
You may have Internet connection issues. Reboot your Android device.
What Is Ezee Streams?
It’s a revolutionary way to watch TV at an amazingly low price. You have options in channels and in TV watching experience.
This stream is for you if you’re craving choices in your TV viewing time. If you’re looking for an experience that’s beyond plain vanilla and boring in TV channel offerings, then you should consider signing up for an amazing plans!