You probably understand this situation all too well. You’d love to watch episodes of the beloved American show from the 1960s, Bewitched, but most TV channels, even those on YouTube and other Internet providers, don’t show it. Is your only option to subscribe to TV Land? No, it’s not! You can watch old shows to your heart’s content with Cola IPTV. Read further to learn more about the epic IPTV service!
As its name suggests, it is an IPTV service. You can watch over 18,000 channels, get a voice on demand, and connect to one device for an amazingly low price of $12 a month. The good news is that most of its channels stream HD-quality footage. Channels are grouped by category, and you can watch international channels. That means you can watch Russian or Chinese sitcoms.
You can get that IPTV providing service on any Android device in existence.
Cola IPTV Highlights
You could go search for its highlights online. There are plenty of sites that list these. But I’m going to make your life easier and list them now:
- 18,000+ channels
- Plans as low as $12 a month
- Option of several subscriptions
- At least one connection
- The voice on-demand options
- Compatible with a VPN
- Variable IP location
- Pay-per-view and major international sports channels
- All major international channels
- File Linked Store
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Use with major IPTV players
- Multiple payment options, including credit and debit cards, PayPal, and Bitcoin
- Use on all Android devices
- Chat and email customer service
- Manage favorite channels
- Supports external players
Cola IPTV Channels List
- USA news
- USA Movie channels
- Netflix Premium
- USA Entertainment
- USA Family & Kids
- USA Documentary
- USA Music
- USA Latin
- USA – Local ABC
- USA – Local NBC
- USA – Local CBS
- USA – Local – Fox
- USA – Local – CW & MY
- USA Cinema & PPV Cinema
- USA 24/7 shows
- USA Sports
- Sports – Match – Center
- USA Fox Sports
Note that this is not an exhaustive list, but it gives you an idea of the variety of channels this IPTV offers.
Pricing Plan for Cola IPTV
You can check the given subscription plans:
Type the words “how to get Cola IPTV coupon” into Google. You’ll see many sites that offer coupons for this IPTV service. Go to one of the sites and click on the Get Deals button. You’ll be given a code to enter when you sign up for a plan.
- Go to an official site.
- You’ll be on the home screen. Click on order now button.
- Click on the desired subscription plan.
- Click on add to cart button.
- Type your billing details and additional information in.
- Click on the Place Order button.
- Select the desired payment option and click on the Pay Now button.
You have now subscribed to a plan. Create your account and then register:
- Go to an official Cola IPTV site
- You can skip the second step since you have already subscribed to a plan
- Click on the link in the confirmation email address.
You have now subscribed to this Xtream IPTV platform!
- Turn your IPTV on
- Go to the settings icon on the home screen
- Select the external player option
- Click on the add player button
- You’ll be integrating the external player into IPTV
- Select a video player and click on the add button
You have now added an external video player to IPTV.
Is Cola IPTV legal?
It is legal, but it may stream copyrighted content. You should use a VPN if you’re going to use it. Doing so will keep you off of the legal radar.
It is another IPTV viewing service that promises to revolutionize how you watch TV. Indeed, you can have the world in terms of channels in your living room for just a few dollars a month!