You know that feeling well. You have friends over, and it’s time to watch the big game. But there’s a catch. All of you root for a little-known football team, and you can’t find a channel that shows that team playing. Don’t fret; you’ll never have that feeling of frustration if you subscribe to this epic IPTV provider.
It is a revolutionary service that offers you many options when watching TV through its multiple features. It allows you to control your TV-watching experience at all times. Other TV providers don’t offer as many options or as much freedom for a meager price!
What is Bird IPTV?
Are you tired of being limited to the channels that your current TV provider offers? Well, how about expanding your horizons by subscribing to IPTV? It’s an IPTV service that promises to do a 180 on how you view TV, no pun intended.
It is currently being discussed, and there’s a reason for that. The service offers more than 12,000 channels, each of which streams live and high-quality content. You can stream its content on all significant IPTV players if they take M3U URL links. It is operational 99.99% of the time. Even cable TV can’t make that bold claim!
You won’t have the issue of pictures freezing when you watch its content. That can be an issue with content from other TV providers, especially if you have an older TV. Additionally, you can stream the content via Ezee streams on various devices, including Android, Firestick TV, Smart TV, and your personal computer!
Bird IPTV Features
You can always Google its features, but I know you lead a busy life with work, family, and other activities. That’s why I’m going to make your life easier by listing the features here:
- 12,000+ live HD channels
- Voice-on-demand options
- Starter plans as low as $11 a month
- A 24-hour free trial
- Compatible with VPN; you should use it with a VPN.
- One connection with the basic plan – other plans offer more connections
- Will stream content on all major IPTV players
- Offers Pay-Per-View channels
- Offers all major sports channels
- Offers all major international channels
- Offers all popular news channels
- Comes with Electronic Programming Guide
- Works with M3U
- Works on all digital and mobile devices
- Can use the favorites manager to manage channels
- Compatible with external players
- Doesn’t have a set IP address or location
- Contact customer support through email and a form on the website
- Payment through credit card, debit card, and PayPal
Bird IPTV Channels
You’ll notice something interesting when you subscribe to a plan. The channels are grouped by category, and there are many categories. Some are:
- Major sports
- Major sports channels
- Adult channels
Some of the channels that Bird IPTV offers are:
- German movies
- TV series
- Action movies
- 24-7 channels
- TR- Dizi movies
- Live Malaysian and Singapore channels
- Favorite channels
- German kids’ movies
- Turkish channels
- Fantasy movies
- Caribbean channels
- Netflix content
- You can always refer to Google for other channels like santral IPTV.
Bird IPTV Plans
It offers many choices in plans. These are:
- A weekly plan for $11 for more than 12,000 channels.
- A month-to-month plan for $25.
- A three-month subscription for $20.21.
- A six-month subscription for $44.44.
- An annual subscription for $77.
I recommend that you subscribe to the weekly or month-to-month plans. The reason is that it is constantly changing its plan offerings. You risk missing out on new offerings with updated plans if you sign up for a three-month, six-month, or annual plan.
What You Should Know About Bird IPTV
IPTV services have been connected to organized crime syndicates in the past. That means your sensitive personal information, like your social security number and credit card numbers, is at risk. I recommend you protect yourself using a virtual private network (VPN) whenever you stream its content. You can find a VPN by googling the phrase “where to find VPNs.”
Another reason why I recommend you use a VPN with it is that the site has been known to stream copyrighted content. It has a reputation for streaming content that may not be legal in your country. You will save yourself a lot of legal headaches and stay away from the authority’s (in your country) radar by using a VPN.
As for the site, I went onto the site and can confidently say that it’s completely safe. You don’t have to worry about it putting viruses, malware, or trojan horses on your computer or mobile device when you visit it!
How to Subscribe to Bird IPTV?
Follow these steps to sign up for a Bird plan:
- Launch a browser on your computer and go to Bird IPTV’s official website
- Go to the home page and select the pricing tab.
- Select a plan you want.
- Select the “Buy now” button
- Select the “proceed to checkout” button once you’ve double-checked your order
- Input your billing address
- Choose a payment method
- Initiate the transaction by selecting the “Place Order” button
You’ll now receive an email from Bird IPTV. Be sure to save it. That email contains your username, password, and M3U URL link. You’ll need these to install it on various devices.
Watching Bird IPTV on Firestick TV
Follow these steps to install it on Firestick TV:
- Turn your Firestick TV on and connect it to the Internet.
- Pick your remote control up and press the “Home” button
- Click on the “Find” tab
- Click on the search option next
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for the “Downloader” option.
- Choose that option once you find it.
- Install the Downloader by clicking on the “Get” button
- Navigate to the Settings section
- Select My Fire TV
- Select Developer options
- Select Install Unknown Apps
- Be sure to toggle on the Downloader when you reach the Install Unknown Apps section
- Launch the Downloader and input this URL
- Install the IPTV Player by clicking on the “Go” button.
- Launch the XCIPTV Player on your Firestick device
- Navigate to the home screen and input the M3U URL you got in the email when you subscribed to a plan.
- You are now free to watch IPTV content on your Firestick device.
Watching Bird IPTV on Smart TV
Follow these steps to watch it on your Smart TV:
- Turn your TV on
- Connect it to the Internet
- Go to the home screen and click on the apps tab
- You’ll see many options; select the Google Play Store
- Click on the Search icon
- Select Perfect Player IPTV
- Install the IPTV player by clicking on the “Install” button
- Launch the Perfect player on your Smart TV
- Input the M3U URL
- You can now watch content on your Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bird IPTV?
It’s a revolutionary way to watch TV. The IPTV service puts you in control by giving you choices in content. You can also choose where and when you stream or watch content.
How many channels does Bird IPTV offer?
You’ll get over 12,000 quality regional, local, national, and international channels for a meager price!
What are Bird IPTV Plans?
Refer to the Plans section. Just know that the most basic month-to-month plan only costs $11 and gives you many options.
If you’re sick of turning the TV on and finding that there is “nothing good to watch on TV,” it is for you. You’ll never have the issue of not being able to find content or channels you want to watch with this IPTV service. It offers many features for a meager price. What are you waiting for? Change your TV-watching life for the better by subscribing to a plan today!