So you want to watch that popular American 90’s show 90210? The bad news is that it’s no longer on the air since the show aired more than 30 years ago! Do you have to hope to get lucky and catch the infrequent rerun on Cable?
Are you at the mercy of the ruthless satellite providers or YouTube? No, you’re not! There’s a new service out there that will allow you to watch as many reruns of 90210 as you want. It has many more features that promise to revolutionize your TV-watching experience!
What is Beast IPTV
It is an IPTV service that promises to change how you perceive and watch TV. It offers more than 9,000 channels. You’ll pay $16.00 a month for the most basic plan, but you’ll get voice-on-demand access, and you’ll be able to hook the service up to one external device.
You’ll have a variety of channels to choose from. For example, you can choose to watch international sports channels, pay-per-view channels, entertainment channels, news channels, and a variety of other channels that are grouped by category.
It can be installed on various devices, including Fire TV, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV Cube, etc. You can install on any Android device in existence!
Beast IPTV Highlights
Eat in a few times a week, and you’ll soon be able to afford an amazingly inexpensive IPTV service that has the following features:
- 9,000+ channels
- Starter plans at $16 a month
- A voice on demand for all shows and movies
- One connection – that’s just with the standard plan. You can access more devices if you’re willing to pay more.
- Compatible with VPN you should use a VPN when watching IPTV content. You’ll learn why later.
- There is no one set IP address
- You can watch all major sports channels
- You’ll have access to all pay-per-view content for free
- Its features coverage from all of the world’s major news networks
- You can save and bookmark your favorite channels with the favorites manager
- You can hook up with external players
- It shows all international channels
- It has a MU3 URL
- It comes with an Electronic Programming Guide, which will simplify your TV-watching experience
- You can pay through PayPal and all major credit cards
- Customer support is accessible through chat, email, and the official website.
Beast IPTV Channels
While you can always learn about its channels online, I will make your life easier by listing a few major ones here. You can always refer to Google to learn about more channels:
- Kids US – Baby TV
- Kids US – Baby First TV
- Kids US – Boomerang
- Kids US – Cartoon Network
- Kids US – Disney Channel
All of these channels belong to the Kids category of channels.
What to Know About Beast IPTV
There are some things I have to tell you about it. The first is that IPTV sites have been linked to organized crime syndicates, so your personal information is at risk. This may be a safe site, but it has been known to stream copyrighted content – content that’s not completely legal.
You can keep yourself off the legal radar and keep, your IP service provider, and the government from being able to spy on your TV-watching experience by using a VPN! There are many VPNs online, so please take the time to Google them. You’ll be glad you did!
Beast IPTV Pricing Plans
It has three plans for one external device. You can buy plans that allow you to hook up to two or more external devices, but there are three plans for those just like cola IPTV. It’s time to discuss the plans in more detail.
- Pay $15.99 a month for 9,000+ channels, voice on demand, and one external connection.
- Pay $25.99 for three months of the same service and options.
- Pay $49.99 for 12 months of the same service and options.
The pricing for two external device connections is as follows:
- Pay $19.99 a month for 9,000+ channels, voice on demand, and two external connections
- Pay $29.99 for three months of the same service and options.
- Pay $59.99 for 12 months of the same service and options.
You’ll pay the following for connections to up to three external devices:
- Pay $23.99 a month for 9,000+ channels, voice on demand, and three external connections.
- Pay $45.99 for three months of the same service and options
- Pay $79.99 for 12 months of the same service and options.
You’re better off paying monthly than signing up for a multi-month contract. The reason is that Beast’s pricing plan offerings often change as they update their contracts. You don’t want to lock yourself out of new features and service offerings by signing up for a multi-month or yearly contract!
Registering for Beast IPTV
You’ll need to go to the revamped version of the official website. Note that you can’t sign up for a plan until and unless you have registered on the official website!
Use a VPN when completing this action since I can’t guarantee that it will always use secure servers. So, you don’t want your sensitive credit card information to fall into the hands of hackers accidentally.
The official site has several subscription plans on the home page. You’ll need to scroll down to see those. Complete the steps for registration. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address once you’ve done so. Be sure to save it since it has information like your username and password, instructions on installing it on an external device, and other important information!
Then, go to the login page and input your name, username, and password. Then, click on the add account button. You’ll have officially registered on its website.
Installing Beast IPTV
You can install the service on any Android external player in existence. You can also use the app to stream content on your Android phone. Be sure to download and install the Downloader app if you’re going to do that. It would help if you also used a VPN when installing guek IPTV on your phone or external Android device.
Adding Beast to MX Player
Follow these steps to add Beast IPTV to MX Player:
- Go to the home screen on it and select the settings tab.
- Click on the external player’s button
- Select the add player option
- Click on the MX Player Pro in the add New player section
- You are now free to watch it on MX Player Pro.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of channels does Beast IPTV have?
You’ll have access to more than 9,000 channels categorized by type. You can watch pay-per-view channels, regional, national, and international TV shows, movies, and various other channels. The sky is the limit in terms of your TV-watching experience!
What are Beast IPTV’s plans?
Refer to the pricing section. Just know that the most basic plan starts at $16 a month.
How many external devices can you install Beast IPTV on?
You can install it on up to three external devices, depending on the plan you sign up for. Just know that you can install this IPTV on any Android device!
Does Roku have a beast IPTV?
1. Xtreme IPTV
2. IPTV trends
3. The Amazing TV
4. IPTV Smarters
5. Area 51 IPTV
6. Eternal TV IPTV
7. The Players Klub IPTV
8. Nitro TV IPTV
Is IPTV Illegal in the USA?
No, it’s not illegal in the USA, provided you’re streaming the content from a service that has purchased all of the necessary copyrights!
Your TV-watching experience is about to change for the better. Now, you can watch any show or movie at your convenience and whenever you want without being at the mercy of indifferent TV providers who tend to price gouge. Ind